One of the key elements that separate Angel Eyes UAV from all other UAV companies is that we have FAA-certified and licensed pilots on staff to serve you.
The Following Must Be Completed Before The Flight Day:
- Basic Training and Fundamental Course for Inspection Requirements: This allows us to provide inspector services.
- Proof of Concept Project: This permits us to assume liability for emergent work.
- Statement of Work and List of Expectations: this will be used to judge whether the work is complete or not.
- NOTAMs: If NOTAMs (Notice to Airman) are required, they need to be submitted to and approved by appropriate airport(s) before flying – this may take up to 48 hours.
- Identify the 3-man Crew: The waiver holder decides who is qualified, based on insurance and FOP requirements.
- Our pilots are paid on an hourly rate and are not limited to 8-hrs/day.
- Our pilots are not permitted to fly at night or in non-VFR weather.
- Response time is different than flying time; response time includes flying time, NOTAMs, and other pre-work.
- Pilot rates include the aircraft/sensor/insurance, so if there are changes to the sensor configuration, rates will change accordingly.
- The inspector/lineman rates will vary based on what company is providing them.
- The rates below do NOT include any images processing, integration, or data management,
POSITION HOURLY RATE
Inspector/lineman $90 – $125
Safety Observer $50
*(varies based on requirements, including NOTAMs, scheduling, dataflow, etc.)